About the Company
Polar bear Group’s key objective is to grow, by innovating existing products and services in the internet services portfolio, and venturing with new technology companies that need our support in accelerating growth. Polar bear Group was established in 2015, in order to manage Internet Vikings and other businesses in the Internet Industry. At the end of 2015, Polar bear Group jointly funded the newly established IT-security company Holm Security.
Polar bear Group is interested in venturing with other companies in the internet services market. We can offer product, technology and management support, together with funding.
Relevant experience and abilities
It’s not about the number of years of experience, it’s more about what your technical capability and demonstrable experience, the types of project size you’ve worked on.
- Strong PHP knowledge
- Experience using PHP MVC frameworks, such as Symfony2 or Zend Framework
- Exceptional knowledge of MySQL
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 programming skills
- Coding valid HTML5 and CSS3 mark-up
- Experience with JQuery
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Good knowledge of English
Bonus if you have
- SCRUM experience, or other agile way of working
- Experience using NoSQL database solutions such as Redis or MongoDB desirable
- Experience using search engines such as Solr or ElasticSearch desirable
To be able to pull data from
different sources and aggregate the data.
This could be a current developer that would
like to focus more on backend.
Could also be a developer that uses
- SQL (mysql)